- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix together the lime juice, water, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and liquid smoke flavoring. Stir in cayenne and black pepper.
- Place desired meat in the marinade, and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight. Cook as desired.