Chicken Broccoli Casserole
What you need:
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 8 oz tub of sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cheese
- Mix rice and sour cream together.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add Cream of Chicken Soup to the mixture.
- Add Broccoli and Chicken to the mixture.
- Add the 2 cups of cheese to the mix.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Place bread into food processor and "pulse" until crumbs.
- Add 1 tbs melted butter and mix around.
Place mixture into 9x9 or 9x13 pan. Make a flat top and put bread crumbs on top. Bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly on the edges.